JQSpeedTest is a jQuery based plugin to check network speed in between the client and your webserver/application.
Supported servertypes are are Apache, IIS, lighttpd, Node.js, Nginx, Apache Tomcat, Tornado and many more juat needs one which accepts posts (therefore no S3).
- Download bandwidth (speed) test
- Upload bandwidth (speed) test
- Response Time (sping) test
- Multiple test execution
- Continues test execution
- State less
- HTTPS (SSL) compatible
- Webserver independent (Apache, IIS, Nginx…)
- NO PHP/ASP/JAVA ServerSide scripting required !
- NO FLASH !
- GUI independent
- Good examples using Bootstrap for rendering
- NOT encrypted or obfuscated, fully open-source!
- An Webserver handling HTTP(S) that allows GET and POST requests
- jQuery 1.3+ or newer
Optional – used in the demo
- Bootstrap 3.x for rendering
- Morris.js charts engine
Screenshot 1: Example which executes 1 Downloads, 1 Uplodads and 1 Repsonse Time Checks and shows the time taken
Screenshot 2: Example which executes 3 Downloads, 3 Uplodads and 3 Repsonse Time Checks and calculates the average
Screenshot 3: Example which executes 100 Repsonse Time Checks and displays in a Morris.js chart
Demo and Github Repo:
Demo is available at http://demo.skycube.net/jqspeedtest/
GitHub Repo is https://github.com/skycube/jqspeedtest